Challenge Update and Winners Announcement
The Creative Rewards Challenge is officially closed, and we’re excited to celebrate the work of our amazing members and winners. While we received hundreds of submissions from talented and dedicated creators all over the globe, these films stood out for their creativity and skillful use of our audio.
1st Place – “Breakfast with a Princess” by Troy Gronseth (12th Avenue Productions)
2nd Place – “El Moviedron de HRB” by Abel Pau (Moviedron on Facebook; Abel Pau on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr)
3rd Place – “Check” by Christopher Cox (YouTube)
Congratulations to our winners!
As part of Creative Rewards Month, we are kicking-off a member challenge. To enter, all you have to do is send your best work that includes stock from AudioBlocks to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on April 10th. Entrants have total creative freedom—there are no genre restrictions and you can send in existing projects from your portfolio, meaning that submissions do not have to be new work.
A first-place winner will be highlighted on our blog and their work will be shared with the entire AudioBlocks community, in addition to receiving a free Premium upgrade and a year of unlimited downloads from VideoBlocks. Runners-up will also receive prizes.
Here’s how it works:
- Send up to three of your best video projects to email@example.com as YouTube or Vimeo links, or as an MP3 file
- Include links to the stock used from AudioBlocks
- Include 1-2 sentences describing each project
- Grand Prize: A feature on the AudioBlocks Blog, a free Premium AudioBlocks upgrade, a free year of VideoBlocks
- Second Prize: A free Premium upgrade and a free year of VideoBlocks
- Third Prize: A free Premium upgrade
- Entries must include stock from AudioBlocks
- Entries must be received by midnight on April 10, 2016
- A maximum three (3) entries are allowed per individual
- Entrants must be a AudioBlocks member
|Enter the Challenge Now|